ABUL HASAN ALI NADWI CENTER
FOR RESEARCH, DAWAH AND ISLAMIC THOUGHTS
• Four research workers are in the Department of Research and Study. One is working on Qura’an, one on Hadith, one on Islamic Jurisprudence (Fiqh) and one on Islamic thinking.
• In the department of training, there are 11 research workers.
• One librarian with one assistant and two helpers.
• One is in charge of computer center who provides training in computer and performs doescomposing work for the center.
order Neurontin over the counter From 6 January 2009, a monthly magazine is being published in Urdu under the name of Payam-e-Arafat whose English and Hindi edition entitled “Arafat Voice” and “Arafat Kiran” respectively, is being published regularly, by the grace of Allah. However, a magazine by the name of Tameer-e-Afkar (quarterly in Urdu) is also being published, from past three years.
A programme of establishing primary Islamic schools is also going on in the neighbouring places. Up to now, about eleven primary schools have been established, by the grace of Allah.The current expenditure of the above is about eighty thousands per month on the salaries of staff and primary school teachers, as well as on the research workers.
• Next year, the center is looking forward to increase the number of research workers in the department of jurisprudence and specialization.
• There is a need of expanding the work of primary schools.
• Important literary works in the publication department of “Sayyid Ahmad Shaheed Academy” are pending for publications.
• It is also in the objectives of the center to rearrange and publish Hazrat Maulana’s pamphlets and old essays. Up to now, two books have been published on the life and works, and ideology and dawah of Hazrat Maulana.
• The publication of the literary research projects assigned to the research workers is also an important work.
• A collection of important books for the library is also greatly needed.
• Residential quarters for the permanent research scholars is in needed; if two quarters can be arranged early, then the need could be fulfilled.
• Need of computers for every research worker.
• Distribution of the books on Islamic ideology and dawah.
• Assistance of Islamic centers and mosques.
Dar-e-Arafat is an old institution involved in religious, dawah, training and social welfare activities. AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF ABUL HASAN ALI NADWI CENTER